My magic can’t work in your life, unless you do.
Life isn’t a box of fluffy ducks and thinking positively isn’t enough…you’ve actually got to do something to get sober and stay sober. Unfortunately unless your willing to try doing something different to what you’ve ever done before, you are going to stay fucked. So, let’s start with Maree’s 7 noble truths.
- The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off. There’s nothing standing in between the life you have and the life you want but you.
- We are all fucked in one way or another and that’s ok. Better to learn and work with what’s holding us back than pretend that our hardware or software doesn’t have glitches that require a fix, upgrade or total overhaul.
- There is no growth without growing pains.Meaningful change is, by definition, uncomfortable. This shit is not a walk in the park.
- Are you clinging to old worn out ideas about who you are simply because it’s comfortable? It’s when we get attached to the stories we tell ourselves about who we are that we find it hard to change. Better to stay fluid and leave oneself open to growing and evolving.
- If you are hell bent on doing the same thing and expecting the same result. Go right ahead. You are welcome to waste your time.
- But if you are willing to look in places you’ve never looked before? Because that’s where you might find that the answers you’ve been looking for all along, it’s time to get this show on the road.
- Learn to listen to your gut. Your heart can over-feel and your mind can over-think but your gut will cut a line straight through the middle. Your intuition will always give you an honest answer and help guide you in the right direction – listen to it, and start trying to act on it.
This message of “no bull shit” has resonated with something inside you and my other readers, and of your own accord, you are building a community of very hip, cool cats committed to better lives and lifting each other up.
I share what you’ve discovered, from applying something you’ve read here, in your own life. If that’s worked and you are happy to inspire others with please give me your permission to share it in my next newsletter. You can also share your breakthroughs with me and request they are not shared, I’m just interested in your results.
WHERE TO START
The best place to start is to sign up for my monthly newsletter, unf*ck yourself. It’s a short email that I send out in the middle of the month with ideas designed to trigger small, significant changes in your life.
For the time it takes to drink a coffee, you can invest in five minutes of you time once a month that may change your life.
You can also read my articles on this website.
Best of all? It’s free to try.
If you like what you see, you can buy my book of course, or sign up for my newsletter below.